Saturday, September 2, 2017

Pinky Cheung continues to making a living in bad weather: Earning money is not easy


Artiste Pinky Cheung (張文慈) travels to Beijing for working despite the storm signal no. 8 weather a few days ago. Hence, she is careful with every step and says: "The organisation committee continues with the event as the weather in Beijing is unaffected but the weather is terrible when I am driving towards Shenzhen. I need to detour as the expressway is closed and the whole car is shaking at that time. I am very worried about the car being blown away and start to pray. Fortunately, I reach there safely and complete the whole performance. Honestly, making a living is not easy and it is hard earned money. I feel contented as long as there is job for me. I am filming Leaping Across the Lifeline (跳躍生命線) series earlier and finally get to rest these few days. Coincidentally, a famous priest will be preaching in Hong Kong and I will definitely turn up."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement






Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2017.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.