Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Miss Hong Kong, Juliette Louie plays live broadcast to rebut the netizens


Newly crowned Miss Hong Kong, Juliette Louie (雷莊𠒇) is being slammed immediately after the beauty pageant. Some netizens feel she does not deserve to win and a background check on her started as well. The news report points that Juliette has a rich daddy and a dentist boyfriend and it appears her carefree character is affected by the netizens' negative comments. On 04 September, Juliette suddenly plays live broadcast and says in fluent English all the way.

During the live broadcast, Juliette wants to explain that she has freedom of speech initially and respect everyone's opinion: "Honestly, I do not really care as one must love oneself and I know my own value." Subsequently, she feels the netizens are less intelligent and believes the news report about having a rich daddy."

Juliette also feels upset about her fans having arguments because of her: "Thank you to the people supporting me and I feel very upset and disappointed for starting an argument because of me. I don't care when they say I am ugly and they do not know me well just because of seeing my looks only. Now, I play live broadcast to defend myself and you can be as strong and confident just like me. Please stop attacking me and you can continue to say whatever you want. Anyway, I do not know to see Chinese character and will not waste time to interpret it. Do you expect me to give up my winner status because you are unhappy with the results? I will not do that and expect everyone to like me as it shows I lack of confidence. I will continue to be myself and will not change myself just to make people happy." She adds that she will say it again in Cantonese in big big channel later.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement






Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2017.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.