Saturday, September 2, 2017

Matthew Ho earns additional income after filming A General, A Scholar, A Eunuch series


Matthew Ho (何廣沛) is filming Leaping Across the Lifeline (跳躍生命線) series in TV City and when mentioned about A General, A Scholar and A Eunuch (超時空男臣) series aired the finale on 27 August, he says: "I do not watch it as working and the response is not bad. Initially, I am thinking about watching it together during dinner but Edwin Siu (蕭正楠) and Raymond Cho (曹永廉) need to work as well. It is an open ending this time and do the audiences like it? (Thinking of filming a sequel?) I wish to but the film producer is busy now and Kristal Tin (田蕊妮) is taking a break. Edwin and Raymond are busy too and I guess it will take some time."

Matthew looks forward to film sequel: "I am portraying a loyal role character and want to act as a villain if returning to the past. I do not act as a villain before and the scriptwriter may need to have more thinking. Perhaps adding Priscilla Wong in the cast team and resembling Doraemon who has many weapons?"

Matthew admits he earns additional income after filming A General, A Scholar and A Eunuch series: "I will be filming food advertisement and cannot release the full details yet. I guess the series helps me as it is only confirmed around 2 weeks ago. Maybe the chef image in the series did really help me. (Are you good in cooking in reality?) I cook occasionally and cooking spaghetti is okay."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement






Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2017.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.