Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, September 11, 2017

Jennifer Shum may not inform her old love, Benjamin Yuen when dating in the future


Jennifer Shum (岑杏賢) attended the dinner banquet related to watches on 05 September and when mentioned about the romance between her old love, Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪) and Bowie Cheung (張寶兒), she said: "I feel happy for them and message him as well. Most importantly, he finds the right person. (Feel sad as he is dating now?) Nope. He has the right to date after breaking up and I give my blessings to him. (Benjamin says he uses different method to love you now?) Thank you for his concern. I feel happy that I have another friend loves me by different way and we are good friends now."

Jennifer admits she has many male friends and prefers to take things slowly. Asking if she will inform Benjamin when dating in the future, Jennifer said: "Maybe not as I prefer to handle it by myself and it is not good to trouble others."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.