Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Ho Chun Hin decides to leave TVB and relocate to Canada


Ho Chun Hin (何俊軒) hurts the ligament on his left leg when filming series earlier and decides to leave TVB. On 06 September, he accepts an interview at commercial radio and illustrates his experiences upon joining showbiz and making plans for relocating to Canada.

Chun Hin says: "Honestly, the plans are considered no plans as I have not been to Canada before and uncertain about the environment there. I may work as a driver or sell sandwiches but I am worried about cannot bear to leave as more people start to recognise me now. I have already promised my wife to rest there and will start to move once the compensation for my leg is done. (Will return to Hong Kong to work one day?) I dare not think about it. (Bear to withdraw from showbiz?) Time will make one let go eventually. TVB has not retain me and I have made up my mind. Thank you to Catherine Tsang (曾勵珍) for giving me reassurance and I can take a break without any worry and resume the filming after recovering. The insurance company will follow up with the company."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.