Friday, September 8, 2017

Elaine Yiu buys a beautiful bra to match her black outfit


Artiste Elaine Yiu (姚子羚) wears a jumpsuit revealing her bra in order to support the fashion brand by her good friend, Myolie Wu (胡杏兒). Mentioning about her sexy outfit during an interview, Elaine says: "I will not wear the inner layer if my breast is big but beautiful is most important. I even specially buy a nice bra to match the outfit. I fail to attend the performance by Myolie last year and apply leave from the company in advance. (Prepare any gift for Myolie's baby?) Nope but I want to do something unique and make a book for Myolie." When asked about her wedding plan, she immediately pushes it to her filming partner, Joel Chan (陳山聰) in The Unholy Alliance (同盟) series: "Isn't it his turn? I will consider if he gives a wedding ring exceeding $150,000 to his girlfriend."

With regards to the netizens make fun of her kicking ball with one foot becoming double feet in The Unholy Alliance series, Elaine says: "I share the whole clip in the group chat of the series and the film producer says I should place my left foot towards my right and thank you to the netizens for editing it. (The edited clip shows you have "Dou Gu Yan (豆豉眼)"?) I am quite happy and it becomes my trademark now. I have already said thank-you online and appreciate the time taken to make fun of me."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement






Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2017.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.