Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Paw Hee Ching gives her blessings to Joel Chan and Ruco Chan


Ruco Chan (陳展鵬), Paw Hee-ching (鮑起靜), Joel Chan (陳山聰) and others are promoting The Unholy Alliance (同盟) series on 06 August but the female lead, Nancy Wu (胡定欣) is absent due to filming show in Australia. As Nina exposes Ruco for admitting to dating Phoebe Sin (單文柔) and she denies it, Paw Hee Ching says: "I have 2 sons, Ruco and Joel in the series and hope they will find their happiness and true love in reality." Joel says: "Everyone knows my true love." Ruco says with embarrassment: "I know and receive the blessing."

Ruco says after the activity: "Thank you for the concern and it has been circulating for 6 months. I am an adult and know everyone is anxious about me getting a girlfriend. I feel I need to buy a book to reply whenever you ask me this question. I need to root for myself and everyone feels bored after asking the same question. I need time to see if the girl is suitable for me and think about marriage when looking for a girlfriend now. Everybody wants to look for a decent girl and I know how to manage my private affair at this age."

It is unsure if Ruco does not turn a black face and remains cool due to Nancy's absence. Asking if he wants to attend event as couple team with Nancy to earn additional income, Ruco says: "It is decided by the company and it is the best if the whole cast team earn money together."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.