Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, August 18, 2017

Moses Chan stays at home to look after children; Aimee Chan makes a comeback in showbiz


Aimee Chan (陳茵媺) makes a comeback officially on 15 August. She films new movie with Daichi Harashima (原島大地), Kathy Yuen (湯怡), Danny Summer (夏韶聲) and others and acts as an English teacher on how to maintain the relationship by using letter.

Aimee says: "I feel elated to resume to filming and do not miss my children at all. (Did your children cry?) They are okay and want to work together with me. I tell them I am an artiste. (They are very clingy?) Yes for my eldest son and daughter. I am used to filming the first scene 2 years ago but believe I will get used to it soon."

Aimee feels fortunate that her husband, Moses Chan (陳豪) has completed the filming and can stay at home to look after the children. She says: "I am currently liaising about other workpieces and it depends on the time and role character. (Moses acts as house man temporarily?) He should enjoy it and I feel very excited to film again. (No contract with TVB now?) Nope but we are currently in discussion and it is hard to accommodate the schedule as it takes 3 to 4 months to film series."

Aimee adds that she uses 2 weeks to keep fit and feel satisfied with the results.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.