Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Kristal Tin will be taking a break until end 2017: I feel it is the right time


Kristal Tin (田蕊妮) announces she will not be filming series and enjoying a long vacation after filming My Ages Apart (誇世代) series. She denies about withdrawing from showbiz during the wrap up party yesterday and emphasises she will have a break until year end. Asking if her husband, Chapman To (杜汶澤) accompanies her, Kristal says: "Nope but he assumes I am really retiring when the reporters ask him. In fact, I have been working all along and he helps me to relieve the family burden. He also encourages me when it comes to work and persuade me to take a break if I need to. I feel it is the right time now."

Kristal discloses she will spend more time with her father and accompany him back to his hometown.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.