Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, August 4, 2017

Elena Kong is fussy when filming series? Moses Chan defends that she is a straightforward person


Moses Chan (陳豪) and Elena Kong (江美儀) film TVB series, My Ages Apart (誇世代). Mentioning about Elena acts as the eldest sister and scolds at the newcomer, Dickson Yu (余德丞), Moses defends Elena that she is a straightforward person and not being fussy: "I feel having newcomer is good and TVB needs new blood. I will try my best to guide the newcomers. (Your wife, Aimee Chan (陳茵媺) goes to Toronto?) My job nature is like this and need to work overnight. I will try my best to spend time with my family after filming series and it is a good experience to go to overseas. Too bad that I am not around and hope to go with them for holidays in year end."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.