Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Benjamin Yuen uses another method to love Jennifer Shum: She will find a better person than me


Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪) graciously announces his relationship with Bowie Cheung (張寶兒) during an event on 19 August. Mentioning about his old love, Jennifer Shum (岑杏賢) giving her blessings, Benjamin says: "I am aware of it and she did read the news. She congratulates me through texting and I feel very grateful to her." He admits to keeping in contact with Jennifer and using another method to love her: "I am open-minded and we can move forward. (Feel anxious for her?) I believe she will find her Mr Right who is better than me."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.