Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Ali Lee does not ask her rumoured boyfriend, Danny Chan to watch her intimate scenes


Ali Lee (李佳芯) acts as the judge, schoolgirl and hot babe in Legal Mavericks (踩過界) series and it starts the discussion among the netizens as a result. She discloses there is a major transformation and breakthrough about her images this time: "I am worried about the audiences will feel that I do not resemble a schoolgirl and fortunately, the editing is good. I seldom wear sexily when going to the nightclub and can be playful when filming at the swimming pool. However, acting as a professional cannot be based on imagination and I do many preparations such as watching related films. Initially, I want to go to the court with Vincent Wong (王浩信) and Tracy Chu (朱千雪) but it is hard to accommodate our schedules."

Ali reveals her parent have been supporting her series but tell them not to watch the intimate scene prior to airing: "Because I feel embarrassed. (Allow Danny Chan (陳炳銓) to watch it?) No idea if my friends are watching it and I draw a separate line between work and private life. I will not ask and interfere them."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.