Tuesday, July 4, 2017

The Monkey King 3 film: Him Law applies make-up for 6 hours


Him Law (羅仲謙) is promoting The Monkey King 3 (西遊記女兒國) film at radio station a few days ago and the patience is the biggest challenge: "Applying make-up really tests my patience as it depends on the condition of the make-up artist. It takes 6 hours to apply make-up and I need to film it for 4 hours. The whole process is not considered difficult but sitting there for few hours really test my patience. Plus, I need to wear the muscular uniform. (The male lead, Aaron Kwok (郭富城) becomes a father?) He is my idol and draws a separate line between work and play. I admire him for challenging something that he does not do it before and possibility of having a breakthrough."

Him reminds the audiences to watch the whole film: "The most unforgettable scene is showing the NG at the end of the film and please do not leave until you watch me in ancient costume. (When you are ready to become a father?) It depends on destiny. Tavia Yeung (楊怡) and I are not anxious anyway."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement






Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2017.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.