Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, July 21, 2017

Snow Suen feels anxious about expecting a gigantic baby


Snow Suen (孫慧雪) announces she is expecting this February and her expected date of delivery is next month. Five days ago on Instagram, she shares 2 photos of her big stomach but her arms remain skinny and does not have sign of water retention.

Snow leaves a message: "When can I verify my stock? My friend who is expecting at the same time has verify her stock. I have been anxious lately and the doctor says I am carrying a gigantic baby and may need to go for caesarean section. But the doctor is on leave now and they assign another doctor for me. I ask the nurse about the labour pain and she tells me not to have full meal."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.