Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Sisley Choi dares to show her natural beauty in the public; Ashley Chu says she must apply make-up


Sisley Choi (蔡思貝) and Ashley Chu (朱智賢) attend the sharing session related to making yourself beautiful on 24 July. Sisley hopes to take the chance to exchange the skincare knowledge with Korean band, KOL and learns to get rid of dark circles and apply make-up: "I am taken photos many times and not afraid of going out without make-up. I am not good in make-up and fail to get rid of dark circle. Fortunately, the make-up artist applies make-up for me everyday during Miss Hong Kong beauty pageant." Owen Cheung (張振朗), Sisley and others do live broadcast a few days ago and receive $20,000 as reward. She exposes Owen wishes to keep $17,000 to himself and give $3,000 to the others.

Ashley reveals she has given up hope to get rid of dark circles and must apply make-up outside. However, she has confidence in her make-up skills as she knows her shape well: "I look old and have uneven eyes when a make-up artist applies make-up for me once. Although I am not really happy with it, but I continue with my work and try to ignore it. Anyway, I look beautiful no matter what I look, hahaha!"

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.