Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Nancy Wu denies falling in love with Jason Sze: He is my fan


Nancy Wu (胡定欣) is rumoured to get hurt after Ruco Chan's (陳展鵬) romance is exposed and she looks for young guy such as Jason Sze (施駿喆). She attended the wrap up party of Deep in the Realm of Conscience (宮心計2深宮計) series on 20 July and denied it: "Nope. Please do not misunderstand and we only take photo in Hengdian and he is my fan. (Having dry love life?) I am waiting and will try to know others if given the chance. I have applied 3 months leave from the company and have to promote The Unholy Alliance (同盟) series though. (Feel embarrassed to see Ruco?) Please stop asking and no embarrassment if you stop asking. Please let me off and tidy up my file. It is news only and I do not want any misunderstanding, but will continue to promote it."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.