Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Michelle Wai turns into a "common quail" when seeing her dream guy


Michelle Wai (衛詩雅) acts as a woman who has crush and continues to pester Louis Koo (古天樂) who has a family in Meow (喵星人) film. She laments she is useless in reality and turns into an "common quail" when seeing her favourite guy and dares not even look at him: "Will give me some hints but have not succeed before and my dream guy has no reaction at all. (Any suitors?) I feel very lucky as my male friends treat me very well but I am a person with slow reaction and it is hard to develop a relationship. Anyway, it is better not to create any misunderstanding and let the opposite party thinking he has chances."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.