Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Joyce Cheng is willing to film reality show without make-up and it depends on the fees


Joyce Cheng (鄭欣宜) shows her golden hair to attend an opening ceremony of Facesss in Causeway Bay and the golden hair colour is for one of her new songs: "I receive praises for my new hair colour especially from Western friends. They love it and I like long hair too."

As Joyce turns 30 years old, she needs to pay more attention to her skin and hair: "I used to have youth but need to apply mask every night now. We need to maintain our sharp face despite being fat. (Able to film reality show without make-up?) I am a realistic person and it depends on the fee. (Film together with your male friend?) I am single and it is better not to film it together with my male friend unless he is my husband."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.