Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Jinny Ng scolds netizens because of her daughter: I feel silly upon cooling down


Jinny Ng (吳若希) and her boyfriend, Alex do not reveal the actual appearance of their baby daughter until his friend expose it by uploading the photo and it makes her mad as a result. She scolds his friend and has a war with the netizens as they make fun of her daughter. Jinny says: "We have established consensus not to reveal my baby's appearance and all our friends are aware of it but that person does not know about it and it becomes a beautiful error." She admits she is mad at that time and scolds Alex as well but is alright now.

Mentioning about the war with netizens, Jinny says: "I feel agitated at that time but feel silly upon cooling down and should make use of the time to chat with my baby." She adds that she does not drink and eat the whole day and her future mother in-law comes over to visit her late at night and advises her to take care of her body. Jinny says: "My future mother in-law comes over at 12am and I feel very touched and she tells me to ignore those netizens and what matters most is my daughter grows up happily and healthily. I feel extremely as she specially comes over to tell me to eat and drink soup."

Mentioning about the netizens feel she should not use her daughter's health to make a vow in order to prove she does not do anything wrong, Jinny says: "My daughter's reputation is most important. I do not do anything wrong and why should I feel scared to make a vow?" She adds that she will travel to Hong Kong and Macau for working and her daughter will stay in Macau and may relocate to Hong Kong in the future.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.