Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Jessica Hsuan is sick for 3 weeks and loses 5 pounds weight


Jessica Hsuan (宣萱) attends an event on 18 July and she is sick for 3 weeks and loses 5 pound weight due to influenza lately but yet to fully recover: "I am running a fever and cannot get up from the bed for 11 days. It has been 10 years since I am sick in this way."

Jessica goes for holidays with Alex Fong (方中信), his family and Paw Hee-ching (鮑起靜) to Taiwan a few days ago and is attracted by the local delicious food. She even eats the beef noodles soup and praises his 9 years old daughter is obedient when going out together. Asking if it makes her want to have a family, Jessica says: "Huh? Can I? My friend did urge me to get married and helps me to find out about eggs frozen information but I am a person who thinks about this after married. I am dating my job now."

Jessica discloses she does not have any romantic encounters and fails to meet the male god, Eddie Peng (彭于晏). When asked if she will consider younger guys, Jessica says: "Nope. I seen him during movie premiere before and he is tall, healthy and sunshine boy."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.