Saturday, July 22, 2017

Jacqueline Wong fails to differentiate Adrian Chau and Daniel Chau


Artiste Jacqueline Wong (黃心穎) is pointed to having a good time with Adrian Chau (周志文) in nightclub behind her rumoured boyfriend, Kenneth Ma (馬國明). Adrian accepts a telephone interview with ON.CC (東網) and clarifies that they are invited to Nicole's (梁麗翹) wedding party: "He is my younger brother, Daniel Chau (周志康) and I am "shot" without doing anything. I see a gun is pointing at me upon getting up and I guess Jacqueline does not expect Daniel is recognised wrongly."

When the reporters from ON.CC (東網) ask Jacqueline about the incident, she replies it happens several months ago and cannot really remember the full details: "I think both Adrian and Daniel are present. (You fail to differentiate them?) I can if they are around at the same time and should be 80% correct if he is alone." Adrian, you have too much confidence."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement






Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2017.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.