Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Chester Bennington commits suicide: Shu Qi, Vivian Hsu and Fiona Sit leave their condolences messages


The main member, Chester Bennington of American group, Linking Park committed suicide and many celebrities such as Shu Qi (舒淇), Vivian Hsu (徐若瑄), Fiona Sit (薛凱琪), Tony Hung (洪永城), Shiga Lin (連詩雅) and Alfred Hui (許廷鏗) leave their condolences messages.

Fiona: "Thank you for being a part of my childhood memory. When I heard the news, it felt like a big chunk of my memory went away with him, and would never come back."

Vivian: "Our legend...... Farewell!"

Shiga: "His songs give me memory during my studying days and the first band that I hear is them. I did watch their concert in Hong Kong and I do not expect it."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.