Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, July 21, 2017

Annie Yi and her son hold hands together in New York; They resemble lovers?


48 years old Annie Yi (伊能靜) and her ex-husband, Harlem Yu (庾澄慶) have a 15 years old son who is studying in New York. Her son goes out with his friends and spends time with Annie as well. She feels consoled to see him growing up: "My little prince spends more time with his friends and he wants to participate in arts festival with them next year. I feel that it is unrelated to me now and I feel elated to see him growing up and do not need to worry about him. I can focus on my family, career and myself now." Annie indeeds maintains herself well and does not look like her actual age. She resembles her son's lover when going out together.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.