Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, July 31, 2017

Ali Lee loves to play zombie games; Mayanne Mak controls her shouting


Ali Lee(李佳芯) and Mayanne Mak (麥美恩) attend animation event and play the latest game, PS4. Ali expresses she loves to play zombie games and Mayanne likes to steal car, gun shooting and robbery in virtual world. Both are shouting when playing games but Mayanne has reduced by 30% and showed her gentle side.

Asking if her partner finds her noisy when playing games, Ali says: "I usually play alone and seldom play games with him." Mayanne believes the shouting makes the atmosphere more lively and Ali feels Mayanne has some changes and acts like a spoiled child now. When asked if she is enjoying her love life, Mayanne says: "I want to but still empty and there is some cracks on my face." Ali says: "Looks like it is getting better."

Asking if Mayanne wants to learn acting like a spoiled child, she says: "I cannot." Ali points her eye expression is doing that now and Mayanne says: "I learn it from you and it has been a long time since we see each other. I cannot control my admiration for you and I love you on behalf of the guys."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.