Thursday, June 29, 2017

Shiga Lin's old love, Anthony is dating Charlene Choi; She praises they are a matching couple


Singer, Shiga Lin (連詩雅) attends the press conference of mobile phones on 28 June and mentioning if she notices her old love, Anthony (石恆聰) is currently dating Charlene Choi (蔡卓妍) news, she says: "I see the news today and it is unrelated to me as we are separated long ago. I have no comments to his affairs and give my blessings to him. (How long is the separation with him?) Cannot remember it and it has been quite sometime. (The news report that you are harassing him?) It makes me laugh when reading it and we are separated long ago. Anyway, I have no reply to fake news. (Any chances for reconciliation?) He is happy now and my colleagues praise I am considered eligible. (You give your blessings to him?) Of course, we know each other for many year. (Keep in contact?) Seldom as we are busy. (It is rumoured that you are flirting with guys and it causes separation?) It is fake news and my friends know my character. I feel it is a joke. (Does he match Charlene?) Beautiful and matching couple. (Feel sour when seeing the news?) No special feeling and I feel happy for my old friend. (Congratulate him in private?) Yes. (Feel awkward to see Ma Tianyo (馬天佑) who is the matchmaker for Anthony and Charlene tonight?) Nope. We are separated long ago and we have a common friend in secondary school."

In addition, when mentioned about Warner Music company is pressing charges toward the manager company, Shiga replies her contract has ended and leaves it to the company but her mood remains unaffected: "Okay. I am busy working and a major project is coming soon. I will be busy with promotion activities and interviews. (Working with Pakho Chau (周柏豪)?) Not him but other artiste and I hope to announce the news soon. (Affect your relationship with your colleagues?) Inconvenient to talk about it and I leave it to the company and lawyer. We know each other for many years and did chat in private. More collaborations and I feel happy with my work arrangements."

As today is 29 years old Shiga's birthday, she says: "I feel there is more things and enriching experiences when growing older and I know who supports me after joining showbiz for a long time. Let's see if I will have any love encounter but I will be focusing on my career."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement






Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2017.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.