Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, June 9, 2017

Kelly Fu denies she is "frozen" by the company and films new series in July


Kelly Fu (傅嘉莉) attends a skincare event on 04 June and will be filming new series, Te Ji Ren (特技人) with Kelvin Kwan (關楚耀) and Rebecca Zhu (朱晨麗) in July. She is currently training herself fit and learning acting skills from professional people: "I go to Italy with my female friend to view art exhibition during my break. (Are you married to a married wealthy man?) It is my first time to go to Rome and Venice and we see art exhibitions there. (Are you "frozen" by the company for holidaying with him in Vietnam earlier?) Nope, it is a big understanding. I have been keeping in touch with the company and know that I will be filming series in July. I have explained about the vacation in Vietnam previously. (Scolded by the company?) Nope. I am currently single." Kelly is not worried about the rumours with Kelvin Kwan and the main purpose is to help in the promotion activities, and everyone's focus represent success.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.