Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Jack Wu is filming naked running scene in TVB new series


Actor Jack Wu (胡諾言) is filming TVB new series, Stunt Performer (特技人) and working with Kelvin Kwan (關楚耀) for the first time. He feels it is a fresh feeling: "I act as a manager and want to groom my artiste. I believe it is a fun role and Kelvin acts as my good brother."

A few days ago during the role image meeting, Jack was informed by the film producer that he will have a naked running scene: "Please do not think too much. It is considered healthy and this scene is required as it illustrates the incidents happen during secondary school days. I tell the film producer that I do not mind filming it as I can use the opportunity to train my body."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement






Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2017.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.