Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, May 26, 2017

Jessica Hsuan wishes to film series with Louis Koo again


Jessica Hsuan's (宣萱) popularity increases after filming My Unfair Lady (不懂撒嬌的女人) series and she denies about her salary rises thrice: "Many people approach me lately and my salary did increase but I have no idea about the exact amount as I act as my own manager."

Mentioning about TVB inviting many old artiste to film series lately, Jessica replies it is good and she agrees to film TVB series this time as the filming method is different: "Many people ask if I will film TVB series again as it depends on the script, quality, opponent and the team decision. (Who do you want to act with again?) Louis Koo (古天樂) but I believe it is a slim chance. (Rumoured that Louis wanted to woo Natalie Tong (唐詩詠)?) It is normal for Louis to look for young filming partner."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.