Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Grace Wong's fiance warns her not to act any crazy characters again


Grace Wong (王君馨), Stephen Wong (黃嘉樂), Hiromi Wada (裕美) and others eat dinner and watch the finale of My Dearly Sinful Mind (心理追兇Mind Hunter) series with the crew team together. Stephen acts as Grace's husband and he feels scared to exchange eye contact with her as she is too focused on her role character.

Grace says: "I am elated and able to focus on my role character. Hiromi tells me that I am still too focused on my role character even when eating dinner with her but I am fine now. I am Grace Wong!"

Grace reveals that many netizens request to take photos with her after airing the series: "I expect some dislikes but not that many. I let them choose to take photo with Grace Wong or my role character. Some choose my role character and I show the fiery expression. My fiance tells me not to act those crazy characters again after watching the scene of me killing people in changing room."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.