Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, May 15, 2017

Anita Yuen will not grant her son's wishes blindly


Anita Yuen (袁詠儀) attended a celebration ceremony of a charity event tonight and disclosed she will try to grant her son's wishes but not blindly. For example: He wished to see Iron Man, Roberto Orlando Affonso Junior, Robert Downey Jr. and Jackie Chan (成龍) earlier and wanted to see footballer, Christiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi now and I told him I could not do it. When asked if his son expressed his desire to join showbiz before, Anita replied nope and it was fortunate. Asking if she disallowed him to join it, Anita said: "How can I say no? My mother used to forbid me but I ignored her. It is hard to control all matters and I try my best to tell him what is good or bad. Anyway, it is not that easy."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.