Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, April 21, 2017

Stephanie Ho leaves an emotional message online: I have feelings too


Stephanie Ho (何雁詩) wins Fred Cheng (鄭俊弘) in relationship but it causes him to have risk of being "frozen". A few days ago, she had dinner with Jeannie Chan (陳瀅) and Moon Lau (劉佩玥) and left a message on Instagram on 15 April: "Sometimes I look online just to find love, and sometimes I find across ugly words, some too hard to bring up. Some might think I well deserve the cyber bullying, maybe I do maybe I don't. But I have feelings too, and it hurts."

It wins encouragements from her fans but some point her as "third party" and it causes more harm to the person who loses in relationship. Some tell Stephanie to return to her rich home and nobody will bully her.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.