Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, April 28, 2017

Raymond Tsang passed away: Wayne Lai cherishes everything he has


Wayne Lai (黎耀祥) attends a brand event as a spokesperson on 26 April and expresses he is present alone for the first year as the spokesperson. He attends it as a couple team this year and hopes to appear as a family of 3 next year. Wayne does not offering 80% discount if promoting it as a family and when asked if he wished to make the market less competitive, he says: "Nope. They are regular clients and increasing the price depends on many factors. I prefer to keep my regular clients."

When mentioned about Raymond Tsang (曾守明) passed away during stage performance in Guangzhou a few days ago, Wayne said: "Heard that the old classmates help in preparing his funeral and I wish to help them and believe TVB will render its assistance. Raymond and I are old friends and it happens suddenly. It is hard to say and I go for medical check-up. Anyway, I am open and life and death is destined. I will cherish everything I have."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.