Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Karena Lam rejects to have a baby boy after 4 years: I do not allow any accidents to happen


Karena Lam (林嘉欣) attends an opening ceremony of an exhibition by Piaget on 24 April and expresses her love for jewellery and will be giving jewellery to her mother as Mother's Day is approaching: "I love to wear rings and prefer simple design as can match it with jeans. I tell my husband not to buy jewellery as having 2 daughters are the best gifts."

Karena discloses her mother will be coming to Hong Kong from Taiwan and asking if Karena has plans for a baby boy, she says: "2 are enough and I have stop for 4 years. I will not allow any accidents to happen."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.