Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Fred Cheng continues to receive supports from his fans: I will do my part well


Fred Cheng (鄭俊弘) and Stephanie Ho (何雁詩) held hands together tightly at the airport a few days ago to announce their relationship and it is his first public appearance at an activity in the shopping mall at Causeway Bay on 08 April.

Fred's fans occupy 3 levels and it is full of shoutings. He expresses he feels okay and plays games with his fans after singing 2 songs. Before singing the second song, Fred says: "Many things happen lately and thank you for the messages during my unhappy and helpless period. Thank you for the support and protection when I lack of courage. Thank you very much and hopefully we stay united and face it together. I love you all."

Fred's fans start to shout after hearing his sentence and he takes photo with them as a group after the event. He says again: "I feel extremely touched and thank you for the real supports. I will continue to look forward , do my part well and do a man supposed to do. Thank you! Thank you all!"

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.