Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Chrissie Chau denies receiving special treatment from TVB: I film for 19 hours


Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) denied Annie Liu (劉心悠) and she received special treatment from TVB and caused other artiste to film for 20 additional hours when filming Deep in the Realm of Conscience (宮心計2深宮計) series at TVB City on 28 March. She explained it depended on the scenes and the booking of the studio.

Chrissie said: "My situation is special and I appear in the middle of the scenes. I start work for 4 days and do not feel any special treatment. I hear that Annie is already working at 5am on the first day of my work and she needs to film with me at 8am on the following day. I am shocked and we finish work at 6pm."

Chrissie added she filmed for 19 hours 2 days ago and finished work with Steven Ma (馬國明), Alice Chan (陳煒), Nancy Wu (胡定欣) at 4am on 27 March. She continued to feel grateful as she had some time to bathe and sleep.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.