Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

William So has to work during Lunar New Year and does not want to leave his expecting wife


Four days ago on social networking website, William So (蘇永康) shared photo of himself and his expecting wife and left a message: "I feel contented even eating noodles as long as I can accompany my mother and wife all these years. I need to fulfil my responsibility as an artiste and tonight is considered joining showbiz for 32 years and I cannot bear to leave the baby in my wife's stomach, as you are already part of my life. Please give less hardship to your mother and I will be back soon.Miss you all!"

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.