Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, January 27, 2017

Samantha Ko makes sacrifice in new series; She says people will touch my bottom


Mat Yeung (楊明) and Samantha Ko (高海寧) attended the beginning of shooting the new series, Commissioned Lover (抱佣情人) today and she felt stressful acting as the female lead for the first time. Samantha disclosed she needed to make some sacrifice such as touching her bottom by other: "No choice as it is required in the script and I will wear diapers as precaution."

It is also Mat's first time as the male lead and when mentioned about his girlfriend, Lisa Chong (莊思明) was asked about the price, he said: "Good! I tell that person to ask me about my price as I have value too. Some people are full of nonsense!"

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.