Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Myolie Wu takes Chinese medicine to nourish her body and make baby plans


Myolie Wu (胡杏兒) attended a Lunar New Year event on 18 January and wrote the word, 'Rooster'. She disclosed she was learning to make turnip cake from her mother in-law and wish to learn authentic tea making as well. When asked if her mother in-law pressured her to have baby, Myolie said: "No need to rush me as I am trying my best too. I am taking Chinese tonics to nourish my body now and reduce my workload. Hope somebody will help me to distribute red packets next year."

As for Andy Lau's (劉德華) injury, Myolie replied she read the news and hoped he was fine: "I film riding horse scene before and the horse fight with another horse suddenly. I hold on to the horse very tightly and it is quite dangerous."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.