Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, January 20, 2017

Louis Koo falls down from the horse when he is small


Actor Louis Koo (古天樂) attended the opening ceremony of HMV store at the Central on 18 January and when mentioned about Andy Lau (劉德華) fell down from the horse during the filming in Thailand, he replied he was aware of it and most afraid of falling down from the horse as it was difficult to control it: "We must make sufficient preparation, interact with the horse and practise the horse riding skills. I am scared and have phobia as the horse will bully people."

Louis disclosed he fell down from the horse before when he was small: "My dad loves to ride horse and he brought me along when I was 2 or 3 years old. I fell down from the horse when he was taking photos. In fact, I have no idea until my dad reminds me."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.