Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Jason Chan supports legal downloading: I will not insist to release CD album


Jason Chan (陳柏宇) transforms into the shop manager of HMV at the Central and when mentioned about his new album was released for 2 months, he replied he did not ask about the sales: "I do not ask about the sales and monitor the ranking. The times has changed and I support legal downloading. I will not insist on releasing CD and it depends on the situation."

Asking if he will try to increase his chances of voting about the most popular male artiste award, Jason said: "No need to and they will support me if they want to. Hins Cheung (張敬軒) has confidence in me. I said thanks to him when seeing him in another award ceremony." Jason added he had not prepared any speech and was unsure if he will have tears.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.