Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Charlene Choi almost faints during Big Bang's concert


Julian Cheung (張智霖) and Charlene Choi (蔡卓妍) were present at the worshipping ceremony of new film, Often by your Side (常在你左右) on 22 January. In the movie, Julian will be dismembering Gordon Lam (林家棟) and looking forward to film such scene: "In order to cultivate such perverted mind, I decide not to apply make-up and make my dark circles and red eyes obvious. I go to pub every night for the sake of this movie and my wife does not believe me."

As for Charlene, she almost fainted at Big Bang's concert and had to leave early last night: "I need to wait and it is cold upon arrival. Some people even faint when I walk out and it is difficult to find transportation." She added some kind-hearted people lent $11 to Ma Tianyo (馬天佑) and her for taking public transportation to leave as they were penniless.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.