Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Tony Hung does not want to walk on the red carpet with his girlfriend, Natalie Tong


Tony Hung (洪永城), Natalie Tong (唐詩詠), Katy Kung (龔嘉欣), Jason Chan (陳智燊) and others attended the movie premiere, Rogue One, A Star Wars Story (俠盜一號:星球大戰外傳). When asked about not walking on the red carpet with Natalie, Tony said: "I have no idea who pushes me out and I take the lead as a result. I assume there is a gift if reach the stage first. (Why you are not holding Natalie's hand?) I have no idea. It is arranged by the company and I feel relieved that Oscar Leung (梁烈唯) and Natalie walked out together. (What about Kenneth Ma (馬國明)?) Nope. It is the company's arrangement."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.