Saturday, December 3, 2016

Angie Cheong's foster son is most important even when she dates


Angie Cheong (張慧儀) accepted an interview at radio station and when asked if she will look for a partner to take care of her foster son together, she said: "It depends on fate and he will appear if the god gives one to me. I have a clear mind and will not specially ask for it. (Less suitors now?) We are friends and I do not need to look for B if does not have A. Plus, I do not want my son to see I change boyfriend quickly. (Any criteria?) Responsibility and has to take note of our feelings in order to have harmony in the family."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement






Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2017.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.