Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Steven Ma will be acting as villain in TVB new series


Actor Steven Ma (馬浚偉) accepted an interview at radio station and when mentioned about the influence of religion, he said: "I had depression after my mother passed away and started to drink alcohol. My friend realised there was something wrong with me and I assumed I had recovered after seeing a doctor and eating medicine. It is religion that cures me and gives me energy."

Steven disclosed he will be filming TVB series, Beyond the Realm of Conscience 2 (深宮計) directed by Ma Siu Ching (梅小青) later and Siu Ching was aware he will accept the role if it was challenging. Hence, it will be different from his usual roles: "It will be very boring as acting as good guy again. This time, it will bring a fresh feeling and the filming period will be long due to less restricted budget. I am looking forward to it."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement






Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 43 & Google Chrome 47

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2016.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.