Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Kabby Hui stays in the hotel at Beijing and the door opens by itself?


Jessica Kan (簡淑兒) and Kabby Hui (許雅婷) were present at Halloween event and when asked if they encountered any spooky incident, Jessica replied nope but playing spooky house before: "Played it once and I felt like leaving after playing 10 seconds but it is impossible to leave halfway so I must carry on playing it. I am frightened easily."

Kabby disclosed she encountered weird incident in the hotel at Beijing previously: "I was filming series with Elanne Kong (江若琳) and Mainland China artiste in Beijing previously. I heard somebody knocking on my door when sleeping in the room and it sounded like room service. A shadow floated in thereafter and I tried to open my eyes. I assumed it was a dream when waking up but it was too realistic. I noticed the door was opened slightly and it is my first spooky experience."

When asked if they will find boyfriend to protect them, both said: "We protect each other. (Frighten each other?) It is fun playing spooky house so as to experience the atmosphere."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement






Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 43 & Google Chrome 47

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2016.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.