Saturday, September 3, 2016

Zhang Ziyi feels very touched when her daughter calls her mummy

Mainland China actress, Zhang Ziyi (章子怡) loves her baby daughter dearly and has been staying at home to look after her. Her daughter is 8 months old and starts to learn to call Ziyi as mummy. On Weibo, she formed the photos as MV and left a message: "It is the nicest sound! My 8 months old daughter knows how to call mummy, mummy, mummy......"

Ziyi's husband, Wang Feng (汪峰) forwarded her message and expressed it had been a long time since he saw them due to hectic schedule: "Too much workload and it has been a long time since I see Ziyi and my daughter. I feel very touched upon knowing my daughter calling mummy...... She cannot call daddy and mummy when I carry her previously...... Oh yes, you should record the sound of her calling daddy!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Asian E-News Portal -
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 43 & Google Chrome 47

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2016.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.