Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Wang Baoqiang is back on his feet for the sake of his family

Artiste Wang Baoqiang (王寶強) seldom makes reply ever since discovering his wife, Ma Rong (馬蓉) and the manager are having secret affair. Six days ago on Weibo, he left a message that he wanted to be back on his feet for the sake of his parent and children: "Today matter is a small matter tomorrow. Today matter becomes a story next year. Today matter will become a legend in the future. From today onwards, I will start all over again for the sake of my parent, children and friends. I must stand up and focus on my career and produce sincere workpiece to the audiences. I need to protect my children, give them a better education and groom them into talents. Thank you for the supports!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Asian E-News Portal -
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 43 & Google Chrome 47

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2016.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.