Friday, September 9, 2016

Shirley Yeung had fever twice in August and lost weight

Artiste Shirley Yeung (楊思琦) attended an event and when mentioned about losing weight, she replied she was sick in a hoarse voice: "This sickness makes me lose weight and it is serious. I have high fever twice in August. (Infect your daughter?) She is coughing and I need to keep a distance. (How much weight you have lose?) I weigh 99 pounds originally and lose some pounds now. Recovery is most important now. (Anyone taking care of you?) I still need to take care of my daughter even when having fever. My daughter is sensible and plays with herself. Plus, I am more busy when she returns to school and having holidays is more comfortable."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Asian E-News Portal -
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 43 & Google Chrome 47

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2016.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.