Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Samantha Ko films more than 10 times when shooting water scene


Actress Samantha Ko (高海寧) wore a blue dress to attend an opening ceremony and wine function with Alfred Hui (許廷鏗), Ada Wong (王子涵) and Evergreen Mak (麥長青). When mentioned about sharing video clip of herself wearing bikini and floating in the water on social networking website a few days ago, Samantha replied she was filming My Unfair Lady (不懂撒嬌的女人) series: "The make-up artist shoot some promotion clip after the filming and I share it with everybody as it is beautiful. I film more than 10 times and need to sync my actions in order to produce the best effects." As Samantha does not know how to swim, she seldom goes to the beach: "I go for 2 swimming lessons in order to film the series."

Asking if she informed her boyfriend before uploading the clip, Samantha replied she was single: "I make my own decision and do not need to ask anybody." She added many people praised she looked very beautiful in the clip and when asked if her rumoured boyfriend, Tang Chi Wai (鄧智偉) complimented her, Samantha said: "He does not specially message to praise me. (Asks him to teach you swimming?) It is better to look for professional coach as will learn faster. I hope to learn diving too but need to learn to swim first."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement






Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 43 & Google Chrome 47

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2016.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.