Thursday, September 1, 2016

Pinky Cheung nourishes her body through Chinese medicine and hopes to become a mother one day

Actress Pinky Cheung's (張文慈) brother lives with her after getting married and it makes her whole house lively. Her brother has a baby son and Pinky loves to buy clothes, shoes for him. She also shared photo and video clip to interact with her fans.

Pinky said: "Normally, the maid will take care of him but I always play with him. Once, he pees suddenly when I am changing diapers for him and it makes myself in a mess. Lately, his family move away and I miss him very much." Pinky has been trying to nourish her body through Chinese medicine as she hopes to become a mother one day: "I will root for myself although currently single."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Asian E-News Portal -
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 43 & Google Chrome 47

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2016.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.